Monday, April 13, 2009

one little bear and a whole lotta sugar.

yesterday was one of my most favorite holidays...EASTER! i hope all my readers who celebrated had a very hoppy holiday! teehee. i love bunny humor.

i also love chocolate bunnies. and marshmallow bunnies. and jellybeans. and peeps. and cadbury cream eggs (although they made my paws all sticky!
!). and robin's eggs. and reese's eggs. I LOVE CANDY!!

more holidays should be all about candy. how many more days is it until halloween??

(that's me, lounging amongst the contents of my easter bearsket!)

2 comments:

  1. Bear, that picture doesn't so much look like you lounging amongst your chocolate - more like you sprawled out in some sugar-induced coma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, you got me - it was a little bit of both!

    ReplyDelete